Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Date: 3/24/10

Location: Miami and Miami Beach
Miles: 19
Interactive map link: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=207801916428195819012.000482a7706a182a6d484
Note: Interactive map shows more miles than my phone.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOVSlSQQohw&feature=youtube_gdata 


The Miami Sky Line

This was a very nice skate. I was trying to do a loop out to Miami Beach and back. I couldn’t get across the I 195 Bridge, so I continued up to NE 79th St. I tried going west of US 1 once but didn’t like the area. I did a similar skate to this one with my son Wes a few years back. We started in the late afternoon and the skate turned into a night skate. That was a fantastic skate.


Ideas for next time: See other Miami skate


Disclaimer: Skating is inherently dangerous. Skating on streets and sidewalks makes it even more dangerous. This blog is not a recommendation to try these ideas. This blog is my diary of my skates. I do not recommend anyone else try any of these ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment